ARTIC refrigerated centrifuge (PRP)
Desktop structure, innovative designs, using a variety of security
technologies. The machine uses imported refrigeration units, high
cooling efficiency, the use of brushless AC inverter motor drive,
microcomputer control, high brightness, long life LED digital
The machine can be turned optional eight kinds of angles and one 9
bottles size rotors PCR special rotor, centrifugal force up to a
maximum 16 000rpm, applied to molecular biology, PRP Dermatology,
basic medicine, genetics, medical tests and other laboratory for
blood, protein and nucleic acid , virus isolation.
BQS LASER has long experience producing freezing system, as the
ones used for 1O years in its IPL, E-LIGHT, LASERS……
Because all cabins are not with A/C, rotors produce heat and blood
is sensitive material, you need to use a refrigerated PRP blood
- Microcomputer control, LED digital display
- Brushless motor drive inverter
10 of the ascending, descending rate selection
- custom work mode selection
- Speed / centrifugal force each set, synchronous display
- Full steel structure, stainless steel centrifugal chamber
- Operation parameters can be changed at any time, with no downtime
- Electric security locks, unbalance protection
- Automatic balance compensation, no trim
- Import refrigeration compressors, high & fast cooling
- Automatic identification of the rotors
ROTORS are not included in price, SO SELECT YOUR ROTOR.
WE CAN OEM YOUR MODEL up top big ones.
Aluminium molds are quick to do for your size of tube.
For PRP use our New tube 20ML –New Technology to increase PRP
production 7 to 9 times – A revolution in PRP management.
700 000 to 900 000 more PRP material after each CENTRIFUGE-
Only our rotors can accept our MASTER PRP Tubes.
Technical Prameters :
Maximum speed: 16000rpm
Speed Accuracy: ± 30rpm
Maximum relative centrifugal force: 23 000 × g
Temperature range: -20 ℃ ~ 40 ℃ (such deep cool incredible ! in
Temperature Accuracy: ± 2 ℃
Timing range: 1min ~ 999min / continuous
Structure: steel structure, stainless steel centrifugal chamber
Power: AC 100--240V ± 10% 50-60Hz ± 1 Hz
Dimensions: 510 × 490 × 455 mm (L × W × H)